SSC MTS APPLY ONLINE
SSC MTS is very popular among the aspirants of Government Services , because it provides an Opportunity to work in many of the Prestigeous Departments in the Government of India , such as Income Tax , GST , CAG , CBI , ED , India Post etc and it also acts as a Financial backup to get into better ones. So if you want a job that will make you financially independent while preparing for other competitive exams then SSC MTS is perfect for you. Many studies suggest that , one with a job will perform well in an Interview/Exam than a jobless person , because of the confidence that their current job provides. So grab your opportunity before it expires.
WHAT IS SSC ?
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) is also a Central Recruiting Agency just like UPSC. It recruits candidates for Non-Gazetted positions in Government of India.
WHAT IS SSC MTS ?
SSC MTS is a National level exam conducted by SSC to recruit Multi-Tasking Staff to most of the Central Government Departments in India.
SSC MTS 2021
SSC MTS 2021 notification is out
Application start date : 05/02/2021
Application end date : 21/03/2021
Last date for online fee payment : 23/03/2021
Last date for payment through challan(offline) : 29/03/2021
Schedule of tier I exam (Objective) : 01/07/2021 to 20/07/2021
Date of tier II exam(Descriptive) : 21/11/2021
HOW TO APPLY ?
- First visit the official SSC website i.e.https://ssc.nic.in/
- Then download the Notification that is Highlighted in the above picture or you can download the notification here
- Then go through the Notification carefully regarding Age limit , Educational qualification , Pay scale , Syllabus etc.
- Then if you a New User then click on New User ? Register Now in the Login panel to Register yourself to get Username and Password.
- After Registering , Login with your Username and Password.
- Then click on Apply and Enter your details.
- Then click on Preview and Submit.
- After submitting the Application , Click on Payment. You can pay through either online or offline.
- After completing payment , Check the Application status.
SSC MTS exam has 2 stages
- Computer Based Examination(CBE) (Tier I)
- Descriptive Examination (Tier II)
Computer Based Examination (Tier I)
Tier I of SSC MTS has 4 Sections
- General English
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
Each Section has 25 questions , So a total of 100 questions and each question carry 1 mark for every correct answer and negative marking for each wrong attempt is 0.25 marks. The Total Time awarded to answer 100 questions is 90 minutes.
Descriptive Examination (Tier II)
In Tier II of SSC MTS candidates have to write a Short Essay/Letter in English Language or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution within 30 minutes and the total marks awarded was 50.
Multi Tasking Staff of the Government of India are in Level 1 of the 7th pay commission. So the Starting Basic salary will be Rs 18000 along with that various allowances . It includes
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)